Tactical Rifle (2 Day)
This two day course will focus on progressing combat marksmanship. Students will engage targets with varying barriers in alternate shooting positions.
Pre-requisites: Moderate. Recommended to have completed Tactical Rifle 1 or similar course by Alpine Arms recognized instructor or program.
Areas of Focus
• Equipment Setup And Understanding
• Rifle Grip
• Strong and Support Side Drills
• Malfunctions Drills
• Battlefield Recoveries
• Multiple Target Engagement
• Tactical Movement
• Emergency Reloads
• Alternate Shooting Positions
• Timed Drills and Graded Qualifications