Red Dot Pistol (2 Day)
Pistol shooting with an optic brings different considerations. Based off of defensive pistol 2, this two day red dot course will focus on applying the fundamentals with different electronic sighting systems.
Pre-requisites: Moderate. Recommended to have completed “Pistol 1” or similar course by an Alpine Arms recognized instructor or program.
Areas Of Focus:
• Equipment Setup and Understanding
• Grip Diagnostics
• Strong and Support Side Drills
• Malfunctions Drills
• Multiple Target Engagement
• Reloading Techniques
• Alternate Shooting Positions
• Timed Drills and Graded Qualifications
• Proper Use of Cover and Concealment
500 rounds (not included)
Please contact us with any questions.