NFA Class 3
NFA Class 3
You are here:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ***CLASS 3***Do you sell suppressors or machine guns, aren't they illegal?
2. Can you fix my gun for me?
3. I have a Colorado medical marijuana card, may I still purchase a firearm?
4. How do I schedule an appointment? What are your office hours?
5. Why do you list items you do not have in stock?
6. Can you special order a gun not in stock?
7. Can you tell me which dealer in my area you can ship a gun to for me?
8. How can I get on your email newsletter list?
9. What can I do to stop and repeal gun control?
10. Aren't all these rules unconstitutional according to the 2nd amendment?
11. If they are banned then why are you selling AK-47's and FAL rifles?
12. What types of guns are banned?
13. Do I have to register my gun?
14. Can I buy a gun for my friend? What about for my child?
15. Is my personal information I give Alpine Arms kept private?
16. Why do I have to provide ID to buy ammo?
17. Where is Alpine Arms located?
18. Is old ammo safe to shoot?
19. Do you have a lay-a-way plan?
20. Do you have to run a background check for ammunition purchases?
21. Can I purchase more than one firearm at a time?
22. What if I don’t know if my background check will clear?
23. Is there a waiting period to buy a gun?
24. Are there any restrictions on magazines?
25. Can you ship ammo to Alaska or Hawaii?
26. Are there local laws in individual towns & cities I have to know about?
27. How do I find out what the laws are in a state?
28. How do I find out what the federal laws are?
29. Who can buy a gun?
30. How do I know if I can legally buy or sell a gun?
31. How do I find a FFL dealer?
32. What does FFL stand for?
33. What do I need to buy ammo by mail?
34. Will you drop ship my order to my home or work?
35. What do I do to have a firearm transferred to Alpine Arms?
36. Does Alpine Arms deliver?
37. What do I have to do to buy a gun to pick up directly?
38. What do I have to do to buy a gun to have shipped?
50 Chambers Avenue, Unit G
P. O. Box 5246
Eagle, CO 81631
Tuesday - Friday 11a-7p & Saturday 11a-3p
Copyright 2011. Alpine Arms